Find Professional Service Providers right in your backyard and experience courtesy and quality without breaking the bank.
We want to be South Africa's answer for honest, reliable and competent informal handymen/women and other service providers to your household. Be it to do, repair, fix, service, install, replace, restore, build, maintain, supply, etc. We want to leave your home cosier, a smile on your face and your family happier.
Find which of our members is in your area for:
- Emergencies: burst geyser, faulty fridge, flat car battery, locksmith, etc
- Home-improvement: alterations, new kitchen, bathroom, tiling, painting, waterproofing, paving, gutters, additional room, complete new home, etc
- Home-maintenance: garden service, electrical c.o.c., pest control, etc
- Family occasions: hire of tents, tables, toilets, chairs, jumping castles, limo; photographers, videos. Of course: sheep, goats or live chickens to slaughter
- Other needs: day-care centre, optometrist, doctor, driving school, music school, church, bio-technician, etc
Suppliers: list your company for Free
- Pay for advertising only after 60 days of listing
Local Service Providers, Handymen & Informal Businesses:
- Reach more Customers and make more Cash
- Take advantage of our recognisable & respected growing national brand
- Become a SILVER Member for the monthly equivalent of less than R30 paid annually in advance (R350/year)
- Membership brings you closer to quality business services near you for logos, websites, flyers, computerised bookkeeping, stationery, etc
- Be surrounded by colleagues and mentors that add value
Brand Ambassadors/Field Workers wanted all over South Africa:
- No recruitment of people.
- Sign up a business just up your street and earn some money
We invite Partners from the following sectors to assist us in achieving the above objectives
The Local Municipalities, Financial Services, Skills Development, Building Councils, South African Revenue Services, Postal Services, the DTI and Telecommunication companies
Please note that during 2014 and early 2015 our covereage will be confined to Gauteng Province: Ekurhuleni, Joburg and Tshwane Metropolitan Municipalities. Watch this space as we rapidly expand to all areas of South Africa.